Date:      Sat, 30 Aug 2003 21:45:54 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        pilkis@gmx.net
Cc:        andy@siliconlandmark.com
Subject:   Re: sony vaio pcg-gr390

In message: <004f01c36e77$ccb651d0$0464a8c0@spotripoli.local>
            "Putinas" <pilkis@gmx.net> writes:
: I rebooted my notebook to freebsd and was thinking how to save log file if
: kernel doesn't boot ... and strange thing happened kernel booted up no hang.
: ( after I rebooted 3 times more - hanging in same place like before ). So I
: think I just got lucky to save dmesg without headache ... and here it is (
: sorry if posting verbose dmesg on the list is bad idea :/ ) . The last lines
: what I saw when kernel lockups is:
: acpi_acad0: acline initialization start
: acpi_acad0: On Line
: acpi_acad0: acline initialization done, tried 1 times
: cbb0: Unsupported card type detected
: <here finish>

I'm debugging a similar problem on my PCG-505TS.

Warner