Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:00:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Gheorghe Ardelean <ardelean@ww.uni-erlangen.de>
To:        <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   S-BUS SunSwift and Plain Ultra 1

Hi all,

In order to make my Ultra 1 netboot FreeBSD 5.3BETA I have installed an
SBUS SunSwift (501-2739) SCSI/Network card. This has an hme(4) attached to
it but when I try to test in OFW I get some error about no cable connection.
I've checked the cable and it's ok (the cable is working with onboard
netcard under NetBSD). Should I do some "magic" in OFW in order to get it
to work? I've been told the card worked before I've got it.

Thanks,

G. Ardelean