Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:02:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dan Aiello <aielloda@cs.purdue.edu>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: installing win2k after Freebsd?

> There are 3 ways listed in the FAQ for this very problem.  In the
> past, I have recommended a fourth way in a followup of mine in this
> list.  Have you tried one of them.  Which one?

Man! Where were you two days ago when I needed this info? I partially
overwrote my BSD installation because I couldn't figure that out. I knew
there was a way to do that. What I needed what the boot0cfg command...
Better late than never, I suppose. At least I'll know for next time.

I've been looking in the FAQ and can't find the part that tells me what
you had in that e-mail. Could you please tell me where specifically to
find it?

Thanks!
Dan