Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 98 23:54 PDT
From:      Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   tite?

cam, current, xfree

on my other systems, when i use less or more or vi or ..., and then
quit, the screen is restored.  in my freebsd world, it is left with
the less/more/vi/whatever display over the screen.  i want to fix
that.

my memory was a termcap, but i stole bsdi's xterm termcap, and same
effect.  i stole termcaps from net.friends.  i made sure ti and te
were defined.

the same xserver works going to other systems.  this happens if the
xserver is local or on another host.  it is purely when the xterm
client is on the freebsd machine.

any clues

randy