Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:32:31 -0700
From:      Jos Backus <josb@cncdsl.com>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sa problems

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 08:42:21AM -0700, Matthew Jacob wrote:
> media error followed by not ready. the blinking yellow is the giveaway.
>
> Bad tape, and you now should clean the heads.

Yeah, I should have known that (slaps forehead). It was such a coincidence,
with the move to -current on my home system yesterday. I hadn't cleaned the
drive for quite some time, so it makes perfect sense. All seems to be well
again.

Thanks Matt, and my apologies for the false alarm.

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA