Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:09:24 -0400
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "Harry Reed" <harry@infoscientific.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Python 4320 DAT + FreeBSD-4.x

I have an Adaptec 1542CF which worked fine in 2.x and up to 3.3, at
which time I replaced it with a 2940U2W controller and moved to the
4.0-current branch. I haven't tested it in 4.0 or 5.0. One of my
friends told me he heard that the 154x's don't work in 4.0 if you have
more than 32mb. It sounds like BS to poor white trash like myself. Is
there any truth to this? If so, what decides the limit?
-Otter