Date:      Fri, 13 May 2005 14:04:14 +0200
From:      "Adri Koppes" <adrik@salesmanager.nl>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 5.4R fails to run i386 binaries. Missing ld-elf32.so.1

Matthew,

Thanks for you information. I'm glad to know buildworld will at least =
produce the required loader and libraries. Where you using FreeBSD 5.4 =
when trying this?
I don't really wanna do a make buildworld on a production server, so if =
that's the only way to get the required loader and libs, I guess I'll =
have to try and find another amd64 test server and copy the required =
files from there to the production server.

Adri.