Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 04:07:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        igorr@crosswinds.net
Cc:        Joshua Richesin <jrichesin@peoplepc.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Laptop support

Yes, he could use a PCMCIA modem.  Those are pretty much your two options.
External serial port and pcmcia.  Any one that is a true hardware modem
(not a winmodem) should work.  Josh, did you not get a message from me
about this with a few links for you to check to see if a modem was a
winmodem?

							Tim