Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2001 20:50:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: no_default_msa.m4

For the archives, I managed to get it to work. Any suggestions on
stream-lining the process or is this the best way of accomplishing this?

cp /etc/mail/sendmail.cf /etc/mail/sendmail.cf.orig
cd /usr/src/etc/sendmail
cp freebsd.mc freebsd.mc.orig

Using your favourite editor, add the following line just before the 2 last
MAILER lines at the end of the file:

FEATURE(`no_default_msa')

and save your change.

make freebsd.cf
make freebsd.cf install
cp freebsd.cf /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
killall -hup sendmail

Doublecheck change worked using sockstat; port 587 should no longer show
in the output.

Dru