Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:45:10 -0700
From:      "Anthony C. Chavez" <acc@anthonychavez.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, Willie Viljoen <will@unfoldings.net>, Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Project to improve FreeBSD PR

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

Perhaps I'm not being perfectly clear about this.  I told Willie if
he wants to continue with his own site, I would certainly not hinder
him.  I've had conversations with him where we agreed to even share
resources.  I'm with you, Terry, the more the merrier.

But ~something~ needs to be done.  So DN is ~volunteering~ to be
~one~of~ "The One True Sites." It is certainly not our intention to be
the ~only~ BSD advocacy site.

--=20
Anthony Chavez                             http://www.anthonychavez.org/
mailto:acc@anthonychavez.org         jabber:acc@jabber.anthonychavez.org