Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:40:05 -0700
From:      Steve Carter <scarter@pobox.com>
To:        ric&michele <tlhingan@asan.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to install PAO on my system?

Ric,

Most of PAO has been integrated into current trains of FreeBSD, I have run
4.1.1 on IBM Thinkpads and Dell 5000 series laptops.  I have heard of
others that have great success on Toshiba laptops.  I would recommend that
you just install 4.1.1 as normal.

As for a PCMCIA modem, I can recommend the Zoom v.90 model 2975LA (and I
have tried quite a few) as being one that works consistantly.  It'll run
you $100 or thereabouts, but I betcha can find it cheaper if you hunt.

-Steve

* ric&michele <tlhingan@asan.com> [001117 10:59]: