Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 1995 18:55:55 +0000 ()
From:      Hordur <hordur@islandia.is>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Same account for slip and shell login

	I'm setting up a slipserver, and I was wondering if anyone can
give me tips on setting the service up so I can use the same account for
slip and shell login.
	Currently the slip users shell is sliplogin but then he can't
telnet into my host. What is the best way to do this. Make a script that
checks $TERM for dialup or anything else or changing login. I would
appreciate if you could help me with this little problem.

Hordur Johannsson.
hordur@islandia.is