Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:05:40 -0400
From:      Jason Goodman <jgoodman@draper.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG, don@calis.blacksun.org
Subject:   journaled file system

Hi.  I found your email addresses by accident while surfing the web.  I am looking for a product for windows NT or windows 2000 that has the journaled file system feature similar to what Unix offers.  Basically what I need is a product that has an API that would allow me to either send an Internet Datagram to a Listener, when a file is added to a folder or changed, or has an API that would allow me to interact with JDBC in some way?  Any help in this search would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason