Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:27:17 -0400
From:      "Dennis" <sales@intuitivetransport.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Credit Approved

Congratulations, your firm has been approved for credit with Intuitive
Information Systems, Inc.

You are now able to obtain any of our product line of software and web
applications to help to support and grow your business. This includes...

Intuitive Transportation V2.4 MS Access version that performs all modes,
import, export, domestic, quotes, rates, contact management, AES certified,
auto uploads data to www.etrackcargo.com the worlds leading online tracking
and tracing system for cargo in all modes of transportation. IT 2.4 also
exports its accounting data to QuickBooks Pro and can be integrated with
other accounting packages. IT 2.4 also integrates with Intuitive Warehouse.
This is a very powerful system for firms of 10 or less people and is the
most powerful system in its class and price range you can buy. We are not
afraid to tell our costs up front. Stand Alone is $995.00, additional
licenses for multi user is $595.00 each. IT 2.4 has many more features not
mentioned here, we would be pleased to provide you with an online
demonstration at no cost or obligation to you.

Intuitive Transportation SQL version is the most customizable freight
forwarding system you will find. While it comes with a full range of all
the
documentation for freight forwarders, you can add your own at anytime
without needing us, you can add, edit or delete fields in a document or
relocate and re-size them. We realize every freight forwarder is different
and therefore they have many different needs from each other, the only way
satisfy all the freight forwarders was to give them the ability to satisfy
themselves in a quick and easy fashion, you can of course also create your
own reports and even create your own lists. Since this is an SQL system you
will not have to worry about speed or number of users and we supply MSDE
for
those with less than 15 users you do not have to go to the expense of the
SQL server costs. Stand Alone costs $3,995.00 additional licenses are
$1,595.00 each.

Intuitive Warehouse can work as a stand-alone or integrate with IT 2.4 this
system can keep track of all your freight received and distributed in and
out of the warehouse, even down to the items inside the box. A site license
is only $695.00 and no cost for integration into IT 2.4.

You can also check out our web work, we are the designers for World Cargo
Alliance website www.worldcargoalliance.com this is a database driven
website that services the firms 400 member freight forwarders. We also have
developed and manage for WCA their meeting scheduler that allows all their
members attending their annual and regional conferences to make
appointments
with the other attendees, we made a very big mess a very simple and
successful part of the WCA Network, we just recently completed their new
CostAid a pricing application that gives their members their true costs
were
a person in India can instantly quote a shipment Singapore to Boulder,
Colorado or vise a versa. These are just a few examples of what we can
bring
to your business or network.

Our monthly maintenance and support fee is only $35.00 per user per month
and this
amount includes their support, training and upgrades. Your firm has been
approved to open an account with us and be able to purchase our products
and
you can take advantage of cash discounts or finance through us at fair
interest rates depending on the terms of finance you select. There is no
additional credit check, you are guaranteed approval as long as you respond
to this email within 15 days from receipt and purchase products within
another 30 days, after that time we of course would have to review the
situation.

We hope that you take advantage of this approval and contact Dennis
McGibbon
in our sales department whom will be pleased to complete the process of
setting up your account and determining which of our products will best
fit your
needs. Remember when you deal with IIS you have the security of having a 30
day money back guarantee on all of our products. You can visit our web
site at
www.intuitivetransport.com .

I would be happy to give you an online demonstration at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Dennis McGibbon
Intuitive Information Systems, Inc.
Tel: (786) 388-0604