Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:56:15 -0600
From:      Veeger <veeger@swbell.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Rel 4.2

Hello. I run and maintain a FreeBSD server (rel.4.2) and need some advice.
First of all my URL is: http://www.aragonsworld.net ... I have an AMD-500
with 384 Meg SDRAM. One hard drive
(partition2@8GB=BSD---partition1@2GB=WIN98). I don't really need win98
anymore and I plan on changing my hard drive and replacing it with 2 IBM
7200RPM. 45GB drives for a total of 90GB....
    I need advice on how best to set up and utilize that much space. Its a
pain to have to re-install the system but I have no choice.
    Any and all help/suggestions/advice will be muchly appreciated. I can
also be contacted on my BSD box at: aragon@mail.aragonsworld.net ... Thanks
in advance. :)

Terry J. Broullette
Houston, Texas