Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:49:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Browning <brownicm@prokyon.com>
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   kerberos mail problem? root yes/user no??

So, it _is_ kerberos!? I'm assuming that kerberos is not a bad thing. Would it
not be better if I just configured kerberos?  Is that a large pain in the
pants? Do I not need it at this point? Anyone have thoughts on this?

Well. man kerberos just answered all those questions. Thanks, Dan.

E-Mail: Chris Browning <brownicm@prokyon.com>
Date: 15-Jan-99
Time: 22:34:56

"if you believe in Nothing...