Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:07:14 -0000
From:      "G D McKee" <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
To:        "Brennan Stehling" <brennan@offwhite.net>, "Ben" <ben@cahostnet.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: NATD

Hi

Thanks for the info.

I have searched through the archives, and people have the same problem, but
no one seems to know who to get natd to log the denied packets.  I tried
firing it up with -log_denied, hupping syslogd, etc and still not log info.

The system is up and running, just /var/log/,message is full of the same
stuff, denied packet messages from natd.

Have you managed to get portsentry to work with ipfw?  Does anyone have a
working config?

Gordon