Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 1999 19:49:31 -0500
From:      "Guillaume Paquet" <foub@globetrotter.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   IP redirection --> IP to local ip

Hi,

At my house, I made a small network with 3 PCs and a main server running
FreeBSD.  With "natd", I configured it so that all the computers had access
to the Internet.  I would like to know if there's a way someone that isn't
local can connect to one of my computers for example 192.168.1.2 (windows
box) to play games.  Some kind of IP redirection from my IP to my local IPs
(123.123.123.123 --> 192.168.1.2).

If that's possible, how could I do it?

Guillaume Paquet
foub@globetrotter.net