Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:57:53 -0500
From:      Brian Reichert <reichert@numachi.com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Juan Rodriguez <juan.fco.rodriguez@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.3 hangs on high network load

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 11:59:21AM +0000, Robert Watson wrote:
> If possible, the first thing would be to try moving to the head of
> 5-STABLE to see if the bug has already been fixed there already or not.  A
> significant number of interesting bugs have been fixed since the release
> of 5.3.

Are many of these 'interesting bugs' reflected in the errata documment
for 5.3-RELEASE at:

  http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.3R/errata.html

I see a spate of updates dated from this past November.

I don't know if that's the best place to see a succinct 'these bugs
were corrected in -STABLE' list, but it would be handy...

--
Brian Reichert				<reichert@numachi.com>
37 Crystal Ave. #303			Daytime number: (603) 434-6842