Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:54:51 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "=?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?=" (Andrey A. Chernov) <ache@nagual.ru>
To:        markm@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org (FreeBSD-current)
Subject:   Something really weird with new libgmp import!

Ssh not work anymore with our newly imported libgmp 2.0.2 (but work
with its own libgmp 2.0.2 copy or even with our _old_ libgmp),
please fix it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@       WARNING: HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!         @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the host key has just been changed.
Add correct host key in /home/ache/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Password authentication is disabled to avoid trojan horses.
assertion "public_key.bits >= host_key.bits + SSH_KEY_BITS_RESERVED" failed: file "sshconnect.c", line 1077

Received signal 6.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<ache@nagual.ru>