Date:      Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:20:56 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        Manfred Usselmann <usselmann.m@icg-online.de>
Cc:        Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Your do not remember my original question

In case your do not remember my original question i dare to suggest you
would better stay away from the discussion because my problem have nopt
even remotedly to do with stairace effect caused by CR+LF vs.LF
The problems are with printer but not with staircase effect i cannot
communicate with it at all.In long run i managed to force him to spit some
bytes but i got reverse staircase effect (stiarcase begins on the left
margin of a4 paper after printing about 2 letters notoriously when using
tiff format)Excuse me please my somehow irritated tone in the beginning of
the message but it was rather upsetting to read about staircase afte 3
sleeples nights :))
Excuse me once more.
Regards