Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 1996 17:28:40 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Gang-Ryung Uh <uh@sed.cs.fsu.edu>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Make world

Gang-Ryung Uh wrote:
>   Currently, I am running FreeBSD-2.0.5.
>   I downloaded current src (Feb 9), and tried "make world" as a single
>   user mode. But I got the following error message: Would you tell me
>   why that fatal error occurs?

You need to make and reinstall the new install. It is in
src/usr.bin/xinstall. There may be other places where you will need to do
similar things.

(I think zic will fail as well - rebuild it by hand before you start)

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key