Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:35:46 +0200
From:      "Noor Dawod" <noor@comrax.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   UseLogin with sshd

Hello all,

I use rsync to syncronize source on our local machine to a remote "live"
machine.
I also use ssh to encrypt the communication and the data being sent.

The user I connect with uses tcsh shell.

I noticed that when sshd_config has "UseLogin yes", rsync dies because tcsh
core dumps.
But when sshd_config has "UseLogin no", rsync works great and tcsh doesn't
core dump.

What's the connection, and how can I still use "UseLogin yes" for rsync
connections?

Thanks,
Noor