Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 1999 14:22:55 +1100 (EST)
From:      Ivan Ngeow <k.ngeow1@ugrad.unimelb.edu.au>
To:        Arnold Shcherban <click2000usa@netscape.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation

There's probably some hidden/system files still lying on the end of the
DOS slice. you can run "defrag.exe /f /h" which will move hidden files
too, but I doubt that system files will be moved. One way is to set all
files' attributes to "-h -r -s" using attrib.exe (or Explorer).

tip: the chkdsk.exe command tells you how many hidden/system files there
are on the DOS partition.

Ivan