Date:      Sun, 01 Jul 2001 17:49:53 -0400
From:      "Leo S. Boegly" <leo.s.boegly@lmco.com>
To:        FreeBSD <FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Print Filter for HP Laserjet 4L

Hello FreeBSD world!

I recently installed FreeBSD 4.2 on a new computer that I assembled. I'm
having some trouble getting correct output on my old HP Laser Jet 4L.
I'm fairly certain that my printer filter is not doing the job. I've
done alot of tweaking but with limited results. If someone out their
could point me to some detailed info on print filters, it would br
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Leo