Date:      01 Nov 2002 19:18:46 +0000
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@Demon.vickiandstacey.com>
To:        andrew@cream.org
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD + samba PDC vs Win2K clients

--=-qkyt3eRjaa9Y/499etof

Hello,
     Sorry for the multiple posts concerning this topic. I promise that
this is my last effort to elicit assistance in this area, if
unsuccessful, I'll try using =A3inux or something.

Has *any* list member succesfully got samba (version 2.2.6) running on
FreeBSD 4.7 Stable running as a PDC for Win2K clients? If so, and you're
able / willing to help me set this up, please let me know.=20

For the benefit of the list membership, I'm willing to move off-list so
as to not annoy list members that might be fed up of me filling up
archive space with my questions on this topic.

Thanks in advance ( and to the list for its patience!)

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts
B.Sc (HONS) Computer Science