Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 08:57:33 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: turning off malloc's AJ by default

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 11:28:27AM -0500, Robert Watson wrote:
> Not clear from your suggestion if you mean the branch or the dp's.  My
> feeling is that a useful strategy is:
>
> - -CURRENT has AJ from inception of branch until final DP before release.
> - DP's don't have AJ

The DP's should have what ever is in -CURRENT.  I don't care which state
that is.

Should I also mention the DP's GENERIC kernel has no INVARIANTS and no
WITNESS?  I have not gotten a response back from the RE's about that one
yet.  This is also wrong.  INVARIANTS is low-impact.  I can kind of
accept WITNESS -- maybe we should turn it off in GENERIC in -CURRENT.