Date:      Sat, 13 Nov 1999 23:40:41 -0500
From:      Mark Stosberg <mark@summersault.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Chris Hardie <chris@summersault.com>
Subject:   upgrading to 3.3, but can't find getosreldate.sh

Thank you for your pointers on upgrading to 3.3. We have now started the
upgrade process tonight and are getting a mysterious error when running
make upgrade. We immediately get an error that it can't find the file
   ${.CURDIR}/tools/tools/upgrade/doupgrade.sh

We can't find that file (or even that directory!) anywhere in our source
try, or even on the CD ROM. This seems very weird.

 Am I missing something obvious here?

 Thanks for a quick reply, we had planned to finish this upgrade
tonight. :)

    -mark

personal website                <    Summersault Website Design
   http://mark.stosberg.com/     >       http://www.summersault.com/