Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "Trying SRA secure login:"

Three things I've noticed with the new secure telnet that are
slightly annoying:

1. Hitting the escape key during initial negotiation/login
   does not bring up the telnet prompt. You have to CTRL-Z
   and then "kill %1" to stop it.

2. If logging in as root and root has no password, it still
   asks you for one and then doesn't let you in

3. Sometimes it just simply refuses to let you in even though
   you are entering the correct password (yes I double checked).
   Killing the process (using the CTRL-Z trick) and then trying
   again usually works. This happens about 1/8 times or so.

-Archie