Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:35:05 +0800
From:      Najib Ninaba <najib_ninaba@yahoo.com>
To:        Phil Blower <philblower@home.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: building sound card support into my kernel

Hello,

I have the same soundcard in my freebsd box too. here's my sound card
entries :

device          pcm
device          sbc

After compiling and rebooted the box, make sure you created the snd
device entries in /dev directory like so:

cd /dev; sh MAKEDEV snd0

Sound should work for you by then.

Regards,
Najib Ninaba

--
Najib Ninaba
"Life's unfair - but having the root password helps!"