Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 13:57:06 -0700
From:      "Aaron D. Gifford" <agifford@infowest.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1.7 and Tripwire ftruncate() fun

At 03:39 PM 2/24/97 -0500, Mr. Thrush wrote:
>  I'm not running FreeBSD, however...  make sure that the ftruncate
>prototype is getting correctly included since ftruncate has an off_t
>argument which will be 64 bits on FreeBSD and other 4.4 derivatives.
>
>     #include <sys/types.h>
>     #include <unistd.h>
>
>should appear before ftruncate() usage.

Thanks for the note.  I checked this before I emailed the list(s) and the
.c file does correctly include these header files.  I did the check because
one of the archive messages from about a year ago mentioned something about
the correct header files.  I could find no ftruncate() prototypes in any of
the tripwire .c or .h source files either, so I must conclude that the
prototype was successfully included from the above mentioned header files.

Sincerely,
Aaron Gifford