Date:      Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:29:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brad Miele <bmiele@ipnstock.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suitable HBA for STABLE

Hi,

I have just been given a HP MSA1500 SAN, and the card that our IT
department ordered is an Emulex 9802, as far as i can tell, there is no
freebsd driver for this card, is this correct? If it is correct, what card
is the best supported? It looks like isp supports the qlogic cards through
2300x, but is there any one card that i should look at?

I am currently running 5.4-stable on my boxes (HP/Compaq DL380s), but
could move them to 6 ahead of schedule if needed.

Thanks for any advice.

Brad
  Brad Miele
  IPNStock