Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 23:57:57 -0700
From:      "george vagner" <kf7nn1@cybertrails.com>
To:        <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: some internet questions

dan,

your website is real good, but i havent had any time to
go thru it and print out every page yet!

I registered a domain and told them that my dns server is my
ip address they sent me a form to send back and i did
but they said they will send a confirmation and i never got it.

so its not registered.  how long does internic take to
send confirmations?

maybe i gotta call them.

on another note i plan on running virtual domains so i can have my
other domain names on the server but dont know where to begin
other than httpd.conf.

i really need to sit down and print your pages out.