Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:29:26 +0000
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org>
To:        Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@unixdaemons.com>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Alfre's malloc changes: the next step

>   I don't get it.  What's the point of this "vote++" thing?  Can you
>   people state what your technical arguments are, for a change?

Mostly a fair point :-). I did it because I didn't want to repeat
a previous argument, but I wanted to show support. However, Peter
/et al/ has show that the argument that I was supporting is fallacious.

So - let me take this opportunity to withdraw my support. Or, on other
words "vote--;" ;-)

I think that the direction the debate is taking is fine, and I see no
further need for my participation (no offence intended).

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH