Date:      Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:51:33 +0400
From:      Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
To:        Bruce Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net>, bde@freebsd.org, freebsd-standards@freebsd.org,  Alexander Churanov <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Boost.Math svn/branches/release regressions flagged

Guys,

Please note that though testing boost using tools supplied by
boost.org can reveal actual issues in FreeBSD, this does not mean that
users of FreeBSD ports system will encounter all of them. Boost ports
contain patches that cut functionality that is not present in all
supported FreeBSD versions. Perhaps, this may seriously downgrade
issue severity.

For details, see http://wiki.freebsd.org/BoostPortingProject , section
"Known Issues".
I hope this information is useful.