Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:48:24 -0500
From:      Rod Person <roddierod@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Flaw in FreeBSD 4.5 Install CD (?)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:44:15 +0100
Cliff Sarginson <csfbsd@raggedclown.net> wrote:
> I would guess (though never having chosen this option) something that is
> being installed is trying to ask you a question. Try looking at one of
> the other consoles .. perhaps the emergency hologrpahic one on console 4
> I think... as to whether it will accept an answer from you I have my
> doubts.

There is nothing going on on the other consoles. I was one of the one who
talked about this earlier. The problem started with 4.4 and now it's doing
it in 4.5. I can't figure out what the trigger is, I know that for me it
only happened on disk 1 in 4.4, but in 4.5 I think it does it on more than
just disk 1, don't remember I've moved on to cvs :)

roddierod@yahoo.com
http://geocities.com/roddierod/osbeef.htm
"I'm a character in a world gone wrong!"
	- Entombed - Returning to Madness