Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:49:17 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Vinod <geekvinod@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot sequence hangs with orinoco

i might suggest taking the batteries out of your computer and
disconnecting you power so that the laptop is stone cold dead.

then plug it back in and try to stick the card in again.

crazy, but it just might work......

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Vinod wrote:

> my boot sequence just hangs in between when i have a
> orinoco gold card inserted into a pci slot on my
> desktop(freebsd 4.4 stable).can anyone tell me what
> can be done?
> it had the same problem before but somehow it worked
> once and i was able to configure the card.but i had
> taken the card out after that and now whn i inserted
> it again its hanging and no way its going on after
> many attempts.
> Vinod

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life