Date:      Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:01:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@AIC-GW.MLINK.NET>
To:        Rodolfo Reyes Aguillon <al562860@mail.mty.itesm.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Rodolfo Reyes Aguillon wrote:

:
:  I can make netscape run on my system. it display:
:
:  # netscape &
:  Couldn't open /usr/libexec/ld.so.

Even with compat22 package installed, it still does the same damn thing
for me, wanna know what I did? I installed the linux version of
navigator-4.61 (you have to hack ns-install a bit and change /bin/uname to
/usr/bin/uname) but other then that it works perfectly, and honestly, I
find the linux version of netscape to run nicer on freebsd then the
freebsd version, but that's just me =P

:  What is wrong!
:
: Thanks