Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 1997 19:48:36 -0500
From:      adam@choice.net (Mark Knipfer)
To:        interrupt request <irq@stepahead.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD v2.1.7

On Sun, 30 Mar 1997 18:32:04 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

I removed the SCSI cards (scanner, iomega zip drive card) and the network card.
The only two cards are in there are the SoundBlaster 16 card and the STB
Powergraph 64V video card, and now the system just reboots.  FreeBSD did
install to a point, then it just kept rebooting each time that I tried to load
(install) the OS.

Any other ideas?  I installed from a bootable FreeBSD diskette and direct to
the cd-rom after booting up on a MSDOS 6.22 diskette.