Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 17:50:29 +0400
From:      Vladimir Dubrovin <vlad@sandy.ru>
To:        Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl@buz.ch>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfw: HTTP(S) is working but everything else doesn't...

Hello Gabriel Ambuehl,

You've missed
allow udp from any 53 to any

same thing with other UDP's

In fact it's better configure

allow udp from any 1024-65535,53 to any 53
allow udp from any 53 to any 1024-65535

because  otherwise all your network is opened from any UDP attack with
source port 53.

18.05.00 17:12, you wrote: ipfw: HTTP(S) is working but everything else doesn't...;

  http://www.sandy.ru         Nizhny Novgorod, Russia