Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:57:06 -0600
From:      Irwan Hadi <irwanhadi@phxby.com>
To:        Gustaf Tham <gus@algonet.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 09:17:10PM -0600, Gustaf Tham wrote:

> I can't find the "subscriptions" page on WindRiver any more.
> Surely you can still subscribe to the releases and to the toolkit?

Hmm I couldn't find it either, but my experience with wccdrom freebsd
subscribptions was very bad. In the first week of may 2001 I pre-ordered
freebsd 4.3 with subscriptions. Until the third or fourth week of may2001, I
still didn't receive the cds. Later I emailed them asking about my order.
They did reply my email, but I don't know whats going wrong, because later I'm
billed for two cds. Although I got two copies, but it's kinna annoying because
I just ordered one.

A week after that I emailed them again, asking why I'm billed twice, because I
just ordered for one CD. It took 1 1/2 week just for them to reply to my email
asking "what is your order number or customer number". After I gave them my
order number and customer number, until now (already > 3 weeks), there is
still no any answer.

Does anybody else have the same bad experience buying from wccdrom too ?