Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 22:49:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "Greg S. Wirth" <greg@beldamar.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FBSD 5.x

as far as I know there is no ISO of FreeBSD 5.x because 5.x is still
-CURRENT and hasn't had any releases yet.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|