Date:      Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:29:30 +0300
From:      "Eugene M. Minkovskii" <emin@mccme.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Something wrong in stable 5.3?

Hi!

I'm confusing now: about a month ago I have upgrated from FreeBSD
5.2.1 to stable 5.3. Since this moment strange things have been
happens on my PC. Usually system works Ok, and can be run as long
as I need without errors. But sometime, (after a little time
after the boot) all begin crashed (core dump --- signal 11).
Crashed base utility, like `cat', `sh' etc.

Today I have cvsup'ed to stable 5.3 again, and build world again,
but problem don't go away.

I don't understand what I should do to detect source of problem...

Have you any idea?

--
Sensory  yours, Eugene  Minkovskii
Сенсорно ваш,   Евгений Миньковский