Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 2000 02:59:47 -0400
From:      Kevin Brunelle <kruptos@netzero.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: german, anyone

Arcady Genkin,

I read this a while ago and heard the following translation was close
from a person who speaks very good German.

"An open operating system does not just have advantages."
(This is the big text.)

"An open operating system sometimes just mutates. Instead Windows
2000 offers all services from a single source. This saves time and
consequently really money. More info under
www.microsoft.com/germany/windows2000"
(This is the small block of text.)

And yes, that is "really money", not 'real money', don't ask me.

I forget where I got the first translation from. But my friend told me
it was correct.

--
-Kevin
Don't open your eyes, you won't like what you see;