Date:      Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:07:38 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Flash player for either Konqueror or Firefox?

Yeah, I've tried that and updated to Firefox 2 as well; if I try to have
the flashplayer (there isn't a FreeBSD one, I'm attempting to use the
Linux one) load it segfaults Firefox immediately.

Opera doesn't work either.

I think I'm stuck here; this is something that FreeBSD needs to get
resolved if its going to be a serious contender in the desktop arena.
I've got folks that would love to run this (and some Java apps) but its
just not getting it done.......

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)
http://www.denninger.net