Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem cvsup'ing gnats

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Mark Ovens wrote:

> No, that's OK. I am still curious about your cvsup file though, what
> exactly are you cvsup'ing with no tags against any of the collections?

	The cvs repo files. I check out my sources from my local
repository. I used to do the same for ports, but it takes SO LONG that I
finally just set up a local copy of cvsupd for ports, and if I want to
make a cvs diff for a port I just check out that port into my work area.

Doug
--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire