Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 15:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@gargoyle.bazzle.com>
To:        torstenb@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   INNunoff4 build problems

Hello

	I'm trying to upgrade from INNunoff3 to INNunoff4 but it asks me
for the file to patch?  I did not see any documentation on this option,
bug?  It's asking me what files it should patch?

Clarification please.

Checksums OK.
===>  Extracting for inn-1.4u4
===>  Patching for inn-1.4u4
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for inn-1.4u4
File to patch:
No file found--skip this patch? [n]
File to patch:
No file found--skip this patch? [n] y
2 out of 2 hunks ignored--saving rejects to nnrpd/loadave.c.rej
Can't create nnrpd/loadave.c.rej, output is in /tmp/patchr007996: No such
file or directory
*** Error code 2

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
#

Eric J. Chet - ejc@bazzle.com - Powered by FreeBSD      | Live Free or Die
Lucent Technologies, Bell Labs Innovations              |      UNIX
Columbus, Ohio 43213  RM 1E222 ejc@nasvr1.cb.lucent.com |   Bell Labs