Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:57:40 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        johnmpurser@home.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache error message: httpd: could not open document config file

John Purser wrote:

> What config script?

On my system it is
/usr/ports/www/apache13/work/apache_1.3.11/configure. But this is
mostly used to configure compiling Apache, which I have also done.

I was also configuring Code-Forge at the same time and may have
confused running that configure as part of the package add. For the
most part, it did run straight out of the pkg_add but it still doesn't
do user cgi's.

Kent