Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:01:32 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
To:        kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp (Jun Kuriyama)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: jade does not compile on current

> On my -current environment, I cannot reproduce such an error.

How old is your current? I see it here on my home box which was rebuilt
yesterday and also in the release environment of the box that builds
the ftp.za.freebsd.org releases. (It also looks like libtool does not
like the latest changes to expr(1), but that is another battle. :-( )

> At Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:18:55 +0200 (SAT),
> John Hay wrote:
> > void exit (int __status) throw () __attribute__ ((__noreturn__));
>
> Could you try to change this line to:
>
> void exit(int) __attribute__((noreturn));

Well this does compile and I'm building a release with it now to see if
it will survive that. But if one can change it to this line, why not
just leave the line out? This look pretty much the same as what is in
stdlib.h which is included just a few lines earlier in assert.cxx.

> You can use textproc/openjade to build doc distribution for releases,
> too.

I'll look at that if jade does not want to work, but it looks like it
will need more that just a setting in release/Makefile. It looks like
I will probably have to change release/Makefile.inc.docports too?

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@icomtek.csir.co.za / jhay@FreeBSD.org