Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:37:33 -0700
From:      Modulok <modulok@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The book of pf...

List,

"The Book of PF: A No-Nonsense Guide to the OpenBSD Firewall"

This book comes in two editions. The first was published in December
2007, the second, November, 2010. Does anyone have this? And if so
would I be correct to get the first edition instead? I know FreeBSD's
pf lags being openBSD's, so I'm not sure which version of the book to
get, if either are applicable to the version of pf that FreeBSD runs?
(FreeBSD 8.1)

Or perhaps someone could suggest something else? I read the examples
and basic handbook for pf, but wanted a bit more. I'm going to be
tacking a firewall project coming up and need to be well prepared.
Suggested readings appreciated.

Thanks!
-Modulok-